Monday 18 March 2013

Petty Gods x12

Gorgonmilk has delighted the OSR community today with his offer to pick up, dust off, and finish the Petty Gods book.  A preview of Petty Gods appeared in Oubliette Issue Six.  The community today seems to have unanimously supported the idea of resurrecting the project.  I've forwarded a PDF that James sent me last Autumn to Gorgonmilk, in the hope that it will be of some use in his task.  However, as everyone has shown such renewed enthusiasm for Petty Gods, I thought it would be OK to share the material here too.

The following images represent everything I have as a PDF.  I don't know who created it for James, but he did mention that someone was assisting on the layout.













6 comments:

  1. This is a very attractive layout style. However, I think a more spare approach -- closer perhaps to JG's 'Unknown Gods' book -- would also work quite effectively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have strong feelings on layout at all. If the pictures are a good size and the text isn't too small that does it for me.

      Delete
  2. Heh, cool, Nebius and Iracaeus are mine (both art and writing). It'll be good to see them get out. I'd like to redo the art as I feel that I've progressed since then ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't suppose you could be kind enough to pop that into Dropbox...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use Dropbox but if you send me an email I'll be happy to forward the PDF to you.

      Delete
    2. okay! claytonian atthegmail.com .

      Delete