Thursday 14 March 2013

Guess the Dungeon #6

Not a dungeon at all today, but a building.  Can anybody tell me the name of this place?  If you don't know the adventure you should still be able to guess the basic plot simply by looking at the map.























Here's my own map for today.  This is one I've been toying with turning in for this year's One Page Dungeon Contest.  The doors are enchanted and don't always lead where you expect them to, but if you know how to use them you should be relatively safe.


6 comments:

  1. F2-Fangs in the Cellar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a good alternative title. This is quite a hard one to get as it isn't a D&D one.

      Delete
  2. Here's a couple more clues. Written by Oliver Johnson and published in 1986.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to post the next one of these so it's time to reveal the identity of the map. It's The Inn of Chang, which is the second adventure in Dragon Warriors Book Five: The Power of Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I didn't go dig my old White Dwarfs out of the loft! I was convinced it'd be a WD adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might be some more to come from WD. I'll also flip through some issues of Imagine and Dungeon later this week.

      Delete