Tuesday 19 March 2013

Guess the Dungeon #10

Here's today's map.  Can you name the dungeon?

















And here's my map (it's actually copied from a catacomb map I found whilst browsing Google images, and Marg drew it for me so it's not actually mine).  For my creative input though, I will give it purpose.  I see this place being used by Kobolds as a race circuit rigged with loads of traps, steps and dead ends.  If they capture adventurers, they strip them, and give them a 10 count to start running, before sending a dozen giant rats after them.


4 comments:

  1. I want to say its WG1, but I know I'm wrong. And I want to say s4, but that's wrong to. So I figure if I keep listing all the dungeons I don;t think it is I'll get it right by accident...or just be wrong a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not WG1. Here's a clue; There's nothing Petty about this dungeon.

      Delete
  2. Dwimmermount

    We disagree about it being petty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. The Petty reference was just a clue rather than an opinion about it as I've not actually read it.

      Delete