Wednesday 2 November 2011

Lego Heroica £14.20/$19.99 at Amazon UK/US

The main Heroica set Castle Fortaan (#3860) is on offer at both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com

If you were thinking of buying a set pre-Christmas, now may be as good a time as any.


















I recently received review samples of two of the smaller sets from Lego, and I have been playtesting them for a review which will appear in the next issue of Oubliette.  Both of the games I have played have been great fun, and my five-year-old daughter is now routinely picking up the box sets and demanding a game.  It is a fait accompli that she will find the other two sets in the range under the Christmas tree this year, and I am looking forward to playing with all four sets linked together, even if the likelihood is high that she'll thrash me.

1 comment:

  1. The UK price seems to have gone up to £17.99 now. If you're in the UK and want to buy any lego sets/games this page is worth checking out:

    www.brickset.com/buy/uk/amazon/

    ReplyDelete