Friday 17 November 2017

The Little Book of Dungeons Print Edition Out Now!

I've been working with Kristian Richards of Crooked Staff Publishing over the last few months and I'm pleased to announce a new print book featuring a collection of his excellent maps.
The Little Book of Dungeons is a full-colour A5 book, containing 19 maps (18 dungeons and 1 inn). Ideal for use in any fantasy role-playing game. The book has been professionally printed on premium silk art paper.
The book is priced at £5.00. Copies may be ordered using the Paypal buttons below (if all you want is a single copy then this gives discounted shipping). Wholesale enquires are welcome.
The Little Book of Dungeons
Copies may also be ordered from the Squarehex site here:




3 comments:

  1. I don't suppose by any chance you have vtt versions all of the maps for sale I only GM online now and so only use digital maps now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only handling the printed edition. Kristian looks after the electronic versions. I know he sell the PDFs already on RPGNow. Might be worth asking him via his blog at http://crookedstaff.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. This is going on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete