Thursday 30 November 2017

Dragonmeet Offerings

Dragonmeet in London is this Saturday 2nd December. Check the website here for details: https://www.dragonmeet.co.uk/

Squarehex will have a stand with all sorts of stuff. Here's a list of highlights:

  • Black Hack T-Shirts £12
  • Black Hack Hoodies £28
  • Midderlands Book and Poster £30
  • Little Book of Dungeons £5
  • Character, Location, Plot, & Treasure Cards £10 per deck
  • Black Hack Rulebook £4
  • Black Pudding Zines 1, 2, & 3 £3each
  • Dungeon and Character Sheet Mugs £6each
  • Selection of OSR books
  • Selection of Savage Worlds books
  • Reaper Bones Minis
  • Pads.Notebooks with squares and hexes

























Some stock is very limited, so if you have your heart set on something please get to the stand early. I've got 10 Black Hack Hoodies and 30 Black Hack T-Shirts. If there are any left at the end of the show I will add them to the Squarehex site next week.

If you like OSR games then this year promises to have a stronger than ever presence.



2 comments:

  1. Despite supporting a couple of your KSs and making the occasional purchase from SquareHex I'd rather remissly not read Oubliette fanzine until this Christmas when my long-suffering partner bought me the issues 1-4 compilation. I've read a fair bit already and would like to express my admiration for the content, which is in the best traditions of the hobby. I especially like the Monster Club segemts, which are always devilishly ingenious. Please keep up the good work and, of you have time, please take a look at my blog, which all about pre-1985 fantasy minis: https://forgottendungeons.blogspot.co.uk/ Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. I only just spotted your comment otherwise I would have replied earlier. I've got rough notes for another issue of Oubliette, but it's in a queue with lots of other things I want to publish. I like your blog. I'm a big Asgard fan as I used to visit their shop in Nottingham back in the early 1980s.

      Delete