Wednesday 27 May 2015

Cthulhu Book Posters Project is Live!

I've just launched my 13th Kickstarter project. This time I'm funding a print run of two posters, each featuring the full text of a H.P.Lovecraft story. 

The first poster is A2-sized (420x594mm/16.5x23.4inches) and contains the entire text of The Call of CthulhuThe second poster is A1-sized (594x841mm/23.4x33.1inches) and contains the entire text of At the Mountains of Madness.


















Here's a link to the project page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1730454032/cthulhu-book-posters

If you are at the UK Games Expo in Birmingham (29th-31st May), then you can take a look at them on the Squarehex stand. I'll also be selling my very limited test print-run stock of the posters at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment