Wednesday 11 July 2012

Issues 5-8 Print Compilation Out Now!

The new printed Compilation containing Issues 5-8 of Oubliette is now available to order from Lulu.com.  The printed Compilation of Issues 1-4 is also still available, along with individual printed editions of Issues 1-8.  

The new Compilation weighs in at 172 pages and costs £9.99 and the previous Compilation has 148 pages and costs £7.99.  If you order by 13th July the code CAUGHTUK (outside the UK it will probably just be CAUGHT) will save you 18% on orders from Lulu.com.




 

 

4 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this. While I like the PDFs I love having it in my hands. Congrats on another four fantastic issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, LULU have a discount code CAUGHTUK which gives you 18% off until the 13th (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. We've had a decent amount of orders in for the Compilation, and I'm sure the Lulu coupon has helped. I'll keep an eye out for a new discount code, as they tend to issue new ones every few weeks.

    ReplyDelete