Monday 30 March 2015

A2 Numbered Hex Sheets

I've got a new supplier that can print large sheet sizes at reasonable prices. I'm going to start with a couple of short-run test prints to try them out, which I will run as pre-orders rather than Kickstarters. One of them will be an A2 mapping sheet. My plan is to have it printed with 14mm numbered hexes (I already have A4 sheets with these). The print run would be limited to 100 sheets which I'd sell at £1 each, 5 sheets for £4, or 10 sheets for £7. Those prices would include a card mailing tube, but postage would be extra.

Just wanted to check potential demand for such a sheet. I'm also very happy to listen to other suggestions for large A1 and A2 mapping sheets. If the pre-order works well then my next Kickstarter could involve printing several different sheets.

2 comments:

  1. (sorry if this is a dupe - it seems to have not taken the first time)

    i would be in for hexes 20+mm. 14 is a tick too small for my wargaming needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got asked for 20mm hexes at a wargaming show last year. Let's go with 20mm numbered hexes for now then. Other suggestions welcome as if this all leads to a Kickstarter there's the potential to print several different sheets.

      Delete