Sunday 20 June 2010

So why is Oubliette in Black and White when you clearly love your Mad Colours Marg?


Oubliette is black and white because it means people can print it on their home printers very easily without eating through loads of coloured cartridges. Every issue, I'm trying to up the level of my artwork, and so far, and especially with Oubliette Issue 3 coming out, there is a very clear progression. I'm aiming for Caravaggio, but have rather a way to go. Happily, I should be Damien Hirst-ing it large in another Issue's time.

Don't ask me what that means. It's about 1.30am now and with an early morning tomorrow, I'm kicking myself for not going to bed earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Black & white feels old school. Beyond the covers nothing had color in the 70s and 80s. Black & White rules!

    ReplyDelete