Tuesday 16 April 2019

A5 Gamers' Notebooks

The A5 Gamers' Notebook Kickstarter has got just under a week left to run. It's already funded and I'm now also doing some work on designs for the follow-up campaigns.

I'm planning two additional notebook designs. I'll run short Kickstarters for each of them in quick succession. The first one is a hex notebook with large 17mm hexes on one page and a smaller 7mm hexes on the other.

The large hexes are arranged as 8 columns by 10 rows making them ideal for charting Traveller subsectors. At this stage I'm not sure whether to add numbers to these hexes and would welcome feed back on this.

The smaller hexes are arranged with a larger 15 hex super hex outline and a marked centre hex. This is the same format that I use on my existing A5 hex pads.

















The other version of the notebook that I'm planning has the same 7mm hex design as above but the left page will have a grid along with a lined section.

















Both of these notebooks will have 50 sheets and will be printed on 120gsm paper. In the images the heavy black lines near the margin won't be printed and are just a guide to dhow where the wiro binding holes will extend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment