Monday 19 June 2017

Dungeon Mug on Sale Now!

I've just received a batch of my new Dungeon Mugs. I intend to take these to sell at conventions, but when they arrived I was so pleased with them that I decided to put them up online too. They feature a map depicting a series of tombs. Each mug also comes with a paper copy of the map so you ca populate and run it as an adventure.

Get them from Squarehex here: https://squarehex.myshopify.com/products/dungeon-mug

If they sell well I'll add one or two more designs in the future.












I've also got a few decks of Inked Adventure's Map/Dice Playing Cards in stock. These are the redesigned full-size cards. Also on Squarehex here:  https://squarehex.myshopify.com/products/map/dice cards


3 comments:

  1. Do you still have copies of both the Oubliette compilations in stock at the store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at the moment. I order my stock of those from Lulu, but only restock when they have a free shipping offer. I will get more, but if you're ordering other things from Lulu then you might be best adding them to your order there rather than waiting.

      Delete
    2. No worries. I put an order into Lulu the other day.

      Delete