Friday 9 December 2016

Black Pudding Zine Print Edition

You may already have seen James V West's stunning new zine Black Pudding. If not head over to RPGNow.com and grab the PWYW PDF. It is quite simply the best zine ever.

A few of days ago I tentatively asked James about his plans for a printed edition, and mentioned that I'd be interested in getting involved. I'm delighted to report that he's agreed to let me print and distribute Black Pudding. The A5 printed edition will be litho-printed on paper of the same weight and finish as The Black Hack and Oubliette Issue 9. I'm expecting them to be delivered just before Christmas. Cover price will be £3.00 and they'll be a wholesale option for orders of 10+ copies. At launch there will be shipping options for the UK/EU/Rest of the World.


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up...I'll be sure to check it out!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent looking forward to the print version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news.
    I plan to add it to my fanzine reviews as soon as the print copy is available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Great zine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand! I'd appreciate a printed copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess black pudding's not just for breakfast anymore, eh? Looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear this will be available in print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peter, the print copy looks fantastic! I'm still blown away by the quality.

    ReplyDelete