Sunday 20 October 2013

More Little Hexes

Following on from yesterday's post that featured some sample hexes I've now completed 8 more. Together with the first 6 these create a nice little cluster with plenty of locations for potential adventures.

I've written some rough notes for each hex and I'll now set about editing them. I'll also redraw the combined map on a single sheet so I can scan it. I hope to finish it this week so I can use it to promote my hex pad Kickstarter in it's final week.

14 Hex Cluster

6 comments:

  1. Doing the same thing right now Peter. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any word on those Bag of Tricks levels being restocked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new bags turned up in the post today. As soon as I've taken a photo I'll get them added as a new reward, and post an update here and on the Kickstarter page.

      Delete
    2. New Bag of Tricks #2 is now live.

      Delete