Saturday 6 July 2013

Kickstarter Update: Savage Worlds and OSR Character Sheets

Over the last couple of days I've been busy posting out Savage Worlds Character Sheet Pads out to backers.  Now that I've sent the last of them it's time for a new Kickstarter.  I've decided to revisit my previous OSR character sheet project and put up the A5 B/X sheet that featured in it.  Last year I tried to fund printing the sheets on Indiegogo, but the goal was too high and it didn't make it.  However, I did release a PDF of the sheet alongside my Advanced Character Sheet that I successfully Kickstarted a few months ago.

This time the project is being given a helpful little push as the printer that I use has offered a discount on any July orders.  This, combined with a little bit of subsidy from my last 3 projects means, I'm pretty certain that these sheets will now make it in to print even if there are only a dozen or so backers.  Of course if it gets a few more than that I'll be very happy indeed.

The project page may be found here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1730454032/osr-character-sheet-pad

























No comments:

Post a Comment