Monday 29 April 2013

Bad Juju sent from Lulu - Petty God of Printing

In his infinite wisdom Lulu, the God of all things black and white(with a bit of red), has cast out the Oubliette Issues 5-8 Compilation.  If you own a copy, hide it well before the Inquisition finds you.

Put another way, after happily printing and selling over 100 copies, Lulu has decided that he doesn't like the PDF file, and wants me to take a look at it.  I'm hoping I can fix it quickly, but if it requires hours of swearing and weeping over the computer keyboard, it may be some time before it's back up.  The good news is that I have a stash of print copies, so if anyone is desperate for a copy, I'm sure I can sort something out.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks John. I suspect I'm largely to blame for it though. I seem to remember ignoring a lot of "object has transparency" warnings when I exported the PDF file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter -- I'd like to order copies of this comp and the first one from you directly. Please drop me a line: flowthrake AT gmail DOT com.

    ReplyDelete