A pair of 14th level fighters enter a large cavern. Before them they see a hungry-looking purple worm, and they charge to attack it. The first fighter, Hedun, takes the mouth end of the worm. The second fighter, Taylor, takes on the tail end.
- Standard B/X Labyrinth Lord rules apply.
- Everything has average hit points.
- Both fighters are AC2 (plate and shield).
- Both fighters are armed with non-magical long swords (1d8 damage).
- All hits do average damage (long sword does 4.5).
- The purple worm doesn't manage to swallow anyone.
- All combatants attack simultaneously each round.
Purple Worm HD15 HP68 AC6 Bite2-16(avg 9)damage Sting 1-8(avg4.5)damage
Hedun 14th Level Fighter HP51 AC2 Long Sword 1-8(avg4.5)damage
Taylor 14th Level Fighter HP51 AC2 Long Sword 1-8(avg4.5)damage
I'll reveal the outcome tomorrow. Anybody care to take a stab at who will die and in which rounds of the combat?
Photo by Otherworld Miniatures